返回列表 发帖

[海外学生] Wholesale Jerseys From China

ROME -- Ivory Coast forward Gervinho set up one goal and scored another as Roma moved within six points of Serie A leader Juventus with a 3-1 victory at Hellas Verona on Sunday. NFL Jerseys From China . Gervinho provided the cross for Adem Ljajics goal in the 45th minute then scored himself on the hour mark after Iceland international Emil Hallfredsson had equalized in the 49th. Romas 37-year-old captain Francesco Totti added a penalty in the 82nd. "Winning 3-1 away against a Verona squad that is having a solid season is a good result," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "Especially after the draws by Juve and Napoli." Gianluigi Buffon was sent off and Juventus was held to a 1-1 draw at Lazio on Saturday, ending the two-time defending champions 12-match winning streak. Also on Saturday, Napoli drew 1-1 at home with Chievo Verona. Elsewhere Sunday, AC Milan came back with two late goals for a 2-1 win at Cagliari and Inter Milan was whistled off the San Siro pitch after being held to a 0-0 draw by Catania. Inter remained fifth. Milan, which recently replaced Massimiliano Allegri with Clarence Seedorf as manager, moved up to a tie for ninth with Lazio. After Marco Sau had put Cagliari ahead in the 28th, Mario Balotelli equalized with a free kick in the 87th and substitute Giampaolo Pazzini scored the winner with a header in the 89th. "This was a very important goal for me and for the squad," said Pazzini, who has been slowed by injuries for most of the last year. "We are a squad that can do much better. Seedorf is definitely someone with a lot of experience and charisma and he transmits a lot of serenity." In the late match, Alberto Aquilani scored a hat trick for fourth-place Fiorentina in a 3-3 draw with Genoa. Alberto Gilardino, Luca Antonini and Sebastian De Maio got the goals for Genoa. In other matches, it was: Livorno 3, Sassuolo 1; Parma 1, Udinese 0; Sampdoria 1, Bologna 1; and Torino 1, Atalanta 0. Wholesale Jerseys From China . The three Calgary natives will compete after the sport was skipped by the Vancouver Games in 2010 but later included on the program for Sochi, Russia. The fight to include womens ski jumping prior to Vancouver went to the courts only to have the Supreme Court of Canada rule against the athletes appeal in 2009. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . The Kings paraded the Stanley Cup through downtown Los Angeles on Monday to celebrate their second NHL title in three seasons.FRENCH LICK, Ind. -- Canadas Lorie Kane won the Legends Championship on Sunday, closing with an even-par 72 for a two-stroke victory over Val Skinner and Laurie Rinker. The 48-year-old Kane, coming off a playoff loss to Rosie Jones two weeks ago in Maine in the Harris Golf Charity Classic, had a 3-under 213 total in the Legends Tour event at French Lick Resorts Pete Dye Course. "I dont consider myself a legend, but they gave me a place to play," Kane said about the 45-and-over tour. "This will give me the boost my game needed. I am totally honoured to win here. I had the chance to meett Pete Dye, and I really like the golf course. NFL Jerseys Paypal. Its fun to play." The round was played in misty, cold, windy weather after morning rain. Because of the wet conditions, players were allowed to use preferred lies. "Im part-Irish and part-Scottish," said Kane, who put a 40-foot chip within inches of the cup on the final hole for her final birdie. "But that was a tough test of golf, and it was so much fun to win again." She earned $75,000 in the $500,000 tournament. Skinner had a 73, and Rinker shot 74. Laura Davies was fourth at even par after a 71. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

返回列表