返回列表 发帖

[旅游攻略] Unique and exclusive travel adventure to discover the real taste of Italy

My name is Zhanel, I live in Italy for many years and I’m glad to share with you my passion for Italian culture, wine and food!

I'm blessed to live in Italy where I studied and obtained my Master degree in cultural events. My passion is culture, arts, travel and cooking. And I would be glad to share with you my passion here in Milano.

I invite you to this unique and special adventure of exploring the authentic Italy! You will learn smart cooking with me and some of the most progressive Italian Chefs. Supplementing your taste buds’ adventure with the most suitable type of wine, educated and suggested by professional Sommeliers.

I will bring you to visit the vineyards of Veneto, Liguria, Toscana or Piemonte regions where you will see how the best Italian wine is been produced and we’ll visit authentic Italian restaurants and pastries that belong to my good friends.

Finally we will combine this eno-gastronomic experience with the diverting city sightseeing and visits to my favorite museums and the most interesting exhibitions.

And of course we’ll suggest you a shopping therapy in the world fashion capital Milano with a personal shopper.

You can choose between different tours according to your interests and how long do you plan to stay in Italy: one/ two/ three days intense tours or more profound five-days program with professional cooking master-classes, wine-tasting and sightseeing. It also could be a walking city-tour or we’ll travel by car.

This is your opportunity to have a unique and luxuriuos travel experience. Discover from inside the authentic and NOT touristic Italy!

Be different! Be original! Feel the real taste of Italy!

For more detailed information don’t hesitate to contact me on my email: info@mytastyitaly.com.

Be different! Be original! Feel the real taste of Italy!

Be different!Be original!Feel the real taste of Italy!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

{:4_101:}

返回列表