返回列表 发帖

[租房求租] 求法国里昂房源or舍友,9月初至年底-里昂商学院交换生

Hey friend:
    你好!(Hello in Cantonese XD)
My name is Michelle , I am from City University of Hong Kong and I will become an auditor of EMLYON Business School the upcoming fall semester 2013-2014. My major is accounting.
I am looking for a female flat mate or roommate. We will probably rent a flat in Lyon, France from September to December, we will see. I wish you are a non-smoker plus no drinking or drug problem. That is all.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself:
I am a big fan of travelling and photographing, and I am actually planning to travelling around Europe during my exchange period so if you are also an exchange student, we could probably travel together!
I am pretty outgoing and easy to get along with. I like hanging out with friends, doing stuff together and chitchat. I am kind of good at cooking Chinese food so we could have fun in cooking together if you enjoy cooking.
I have many habits such as badminton, piano, movies, swimming, bla bla bla…well I am definitely not an expert or super fan in each one of them, I am just saying that normally it is quite easy for you to find something in common with me and maybe we could do these stuff together and have fun. XD
My language: English, French (just know a little)  Cantonese & Mandarin (mother languages and I will be glad to teach you)
If you feel like I could probably be a suitable flat mate or roommate for you, leave a message here.
I am looking forward to hear from you !
Best Regards
Michelle

Hello, I'm so glad to see your message. I'm also an auditor of EMLYON Business School the upcoming fall semester 2013-2014 from Shanghai Jiaotong University. I was looking for roommate too. I'm absolutely a non-smoker. I like travelling and photographing, I just feel that there is too much I want to say to you. Will you please give me your qq or  msn?Hope for your reply. My qq:923104052
Best Regards!
Shanshan

返回列表