返回列表 发帖

[生活] cables comparison

[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]I was entangled with choosing a cable for a long time,However,when we on the Amazon Web site,we feel confused as well.Because no matter what keyword you search for,or even search the MFi (Apple Certified) lightning cable,there are also many Non-MFi certified or even counterfeit infringing products.As a customer,Undoubtedly,I will not as professional as a practitioner,Then how can we find a good quality and reasonable price product among the stereotyped products? [/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]Before my first purchase,After comparing many stores, I finally chose this product. At that time Just opened the package, I was surprised that the appearance of this new cable is very delicate. After carefully viewing the product, it was made of good material and very delicate.I had no time to evaluate the function of the product six months before.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]But now I have been using this product for more than half a year, and I have been using it very well. The wire is very soft and comfortable, and charging is also very fast, which is faster than the original apple wire.Therefore,I came to this store to purchase their cable. After receiving the cable, I found that their old version cable did not have the logo of H before, but the new one now has the logo of “H”,because I was curious that this new product was not as useful as the previous one.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]At the beginning,I thought like everyone else that cable should be so cheap that it would not be made of good materials or have good properties,but the fact proved that I was wrong.today, I was very free.So I also took out my original Apple cable,Amazonbasics and Belkin’s cable made a comparison of their appearance,price and quality. Through this share, i wanted to show you guys how to distinguish the real Apple original cable and a good cable.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left]
[/p][p=30, 2, left][color=#c000]I .appearance and material identification[/color][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]1,comparison of the size of these five cable appearance,include OD interfaces and length.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]I used calipers to compare the outside diameter thickness of the cables,the Heardear’s cable OD is 2.93mm,the Heardear’s old version cable OD is 2.92mm, Amazonbasics’s cable OD is 3.11mm,Belkin’ s cable OD is 2.81mm and Apple original cable OD is 2.92mm.So, Amazonbasics has the biggest cable,Belkin has the smallest.We can see clearly that the appearance of the Heardear and apple original’s is the same.[/size][size=14px]we can not easily conclude that thick or thin wire is the best, the most thin wire should be the most comfortable, fast charging speed and very durable (not physical fracture).[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]In lightning head terminal of the length, width and [/size][url=]thickness[/url][size=14px], Amazonbasics has the biggest lightning head terminal,Belkin has the second largest lightning head terminal,Heardear old/new version and apple original’s is the same smallest.(these five lightning head terminal of the length,Amazonbasics and Belkin’s is 17.86mm and 16.98mm,Heardear old/new version and apple original’s is 12.08mm),The Amazonbasics’s is 18.07*10.04*5.61MM.The Belkin’s is 12.22*8.37*5.41MM,The Heardear’s old version cable is 12.08*7.74*5.22MM,The apple original’s is 12.08*7.73*5.21mm,The Hearder's new version is 12.08*7.69*5.19MM.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]In USB male head of the length, width and [/size][url=]thickness[/url][size=14px], Amazonbasics and Belkin has the biggest head terminal,Heardear old、new version and apple original’s is the same smallest.(these five lightning head terminal of the length,Amazonbasics and Belkin’s is 17.84mm and 16.92mm,Heardear old、new version and apple original’s is 12.98mm),The Amazonbasics’s is 17.84*15.08*7.07MM,The Belkin’s is 16.92*14.76*7.04MM,The Heardear’s old version cable is 12.08*13.04*5.55MM,The apple original’s is 12.08*13.04*5.48mm,The Hearder's new version is 12.08*13.04*5.53MM.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]we compared the length of the five cables, Belkin’s is 4FT,which is about 126CM,the longest.Amazonbasics is 3FT,which is about 96CM,the shortest.Heardear old、new version and apple original’s is 3.3FT,which is about 104CM,The longer the wire, the greater the loss of current transferred during charging.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]However,it seems a paradoxical but challenging task for cable manufacturers to make stronger and better charging cables with as little diameter as possible.Because in this respect, apple is the world's NO. 1 company, any other company has to learn from it.[/size]
[/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]2,comparison of the wire materials of the five cables.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]First, by hanging Heardear’s cable, Apple original cable and cottage cable in vertical way to see the appearance of these three lines, Apple original cable and Heardear’s cable show verticality and curvature in the same way. Amazonbasics‘s and belkin’s cable material is not the same, so It seems that Amazonbasics’s and belkin’s is less likely to form. [/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px] Next, put the five cables together and hold them together and then open your hands to check the elasticity and self-recovery of the cables to test their resiliency ability. The Apple original cable and Heardear’s cable recover quite well.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]In the end, I coiling the five cables and check the effect of the resiliency. The Apple original cable and Heardear’s cable can quickly rebound to a straight line.But the resilience of the amazon and Belkin’s cable is much worse.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]3,comparison of the USB male head material,[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]we make with a magnet for more than five line of USB male head for magnetic suction, we found that the Amazonbasics' s and Belkin' s iron shell is the comparison with cheap material, magnetic suction went.The Heardear and apple original cable Uses 304 stainless steel pearl nickel plating, which cannot be magnetized, both from the more even and delicate surface of the USB male head and the material used by Heardear and apple original cable is much better in terms of the number of inserts, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance and durability. from the 4PIN terminal of USB-A, the gold plating layer above is quite thick than others.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]3,comparison of the lightning head terminal[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]Look at the lightning head terminal which are adopted by this product. It can be seen from the 8PIN terminal of lightning, the gold plating layer above is quite thick. I believe these products are absolutely original. [/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]From the appearance and shape of the cable,Heardear’s cable is almost exactly the same as the original apple cable.Let me look at the material of the cable.Without exaggeration, the material of this cable is almost the same as apple original’s.whether from the structure of product appearance without any defects and burr,not only the soft and comfortable feel of the appearance, but also the toughness and resilience of the cable it self,the cable of Heardear MFi apple-certified cable is comparable to the original cable standard.But the cable between Amazonbasics and Belkin’s seems to be much different.They are all made of cheap PVC materials, not at all Heardear and Apple’s original TPU materials.Amazonbasics and Belkin’s [/size][size=14px]workmanship isn't particularly good either,with a few burrs on the outside,which seems to be worse than Heardear's and apple's original.[/size][/p]
[p=30, 2, left][color=#c000]II .The Charging Performance[/color][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]We test the difference between this cable and  Apple original cable in terms of charging performance. Let's take a look at these cables which can be quickly charged with 2.4A high current to see whether their description is real.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]1,Iphone X charging test[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]I connected the five cables to the Apple 5V 2.4A Switching power adapter and used high-precision test instrument to test. Meanwhile,I charged the phone when iphone X is only 1% power left. From the video we can see that the Heardear brand's data cable ran a current of 2.39A, and the current is relatively stable. The original cable of Apple ran a current of 2.28A.The Heardear’s old version  ran a current of 2.30A.The cable of Belkin’s ran a current of 2.18A. The Amazonbasics’s cable ran a current of 2.25A.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]In terms of the performance of charging the phone, Heardear's cable charging is faster than all other cables. According to the Heardear’s manufacturer’s view,it adopted the newest raw materials. They rive all the braid and ground wire to the negative pole to form a relatively balanced circuit with the positive electrode. However, the processing process is complicated and costly. But the charging performance of this cable could be increased by 5%-10%. [/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]2, IPad charging test[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]Here I put the five cables into the charging head of  Apple original 5V 2.4A in turn, using high-precision test instrument test. In the state where the power of the mobile phone is zero at the same time, we can see that the data line of the Heardear brand ran out of 2.4A. The test current are relatively stable. The current of the Apple cable is also relatively stable. The Amazon’s cable just ran 2.394A,The Apple original cable just ran 2.4A. The Heardear’s old version cable just ran 2.399A. The cable of belkin’s cable just ran 2.392A.  These cables can be fully loaded with 2.4A when charging ipad air, indicating that the performance of these cables are very well.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]According to the brand manufacturer Heardear.The cable with H logo is the latest model of Heardear.We have made further technology improvement on the basis of the original version. Before we produced cable according to Apple original standard. For the cable with "H" LOGO, it adopted the newest raw materials. We rive all the braid and ground wire to the negative pole to form a relatively balanced circuit with the positive electrode. However, the processing process is complicated and costly. But the charging performance of this cable could be increased by 5%-10%. [/size][/p][p=30, 2, left]
[/p][p=30, 2, left][color=#c000]III.Durability Test comparison[/color][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]I will tell from the outside of wire material,and Apple original and l heardear's new edition, are made of TPU material, this material than Heardear’s old version of the TPE material more wear-resisting, higher hardness, just feel a bit on the smooth, hardness is strengthened.However, Amazonbasics and Belkin’s use PVC material, which is slightly inferior to TPU and TPE in environmental protection. Compared with TPU, TPU has better wear resistance and high and low temperature change, and has stronger mechanical strength.But the bending and durability of one also takes into account the copper wire material inside the wire, the wrapping material on the surface of the copper wire, the various kinds of fiber materials added inside that are resistant to bending and shaking, etc.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]According to Heardear’s website,Heardear lightning to USB cable,the negative electrode adopted the tinned copper wire of up to 144 parts of 0.05mm which is softer, more flexible and more resistant to bending moreTimes.If adopted 0.08mm or even thicker copper wire which is not softness and toughness.Heardear’s cable,the inside of this wire Added aramid 1414 (poly-p-phenylene terephthamide material,also known as Kevlar,which effectively improves high temperature To hold, abrasion to hold,chemical hold, high strength and high modulus.Heardear’s cable,the inside of this wire added Poly tetra fluoroethylene,also known as Teflon,which improved high and low temperature resistance,sealing,highlubricating Non - stick,electrical insulation and good anti - aging ability.I know much manufacturers do not add this material because of expensive.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]If further durability testing is needed, professional swing testing machine can be used, or the bending degree and strength can be simulated by human. Because manual bending is too subjective, I will not do the test here.Welcome to do more professional tests.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]because I have wire is essentially the use time of 2 to 7 months, and not heavy to use, so I can only preliminary concluded that the five lines of durability, it seems, are still good, After a few months of use,the feeling is still very strong and durable.The socket is connected to the phone very tightly,and there is no looseness.All of the cables connects my iPhone and iPad charging is very good.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]Since the Heardear new version and apple original’s wire is made of soft TPU material (not PVC and TPE),it is easy to be dirty after using for a long time, and due to the small size and environmental protection material(The material used by apple’s cable requires that it must be completely degraded within one year after being buried in the soil),So please try not to use wrap and bend while using to avoid unnecessary damage.But my cable was ok. There was basically no damage,hahaha.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left]
[/p][p=30, 2, left][color=#c000]IV.In summary,the final conclusion is as follows:[/color][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]the quality of these five cables is very good, in terms of appearance,I believe everyone has different opinions.In terms of charging performance, the difference between these five lines s not very obvious. In terms of materials and durability,only after using them for a longer time can we have a clearer conclusion.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]In addition,Heardear’s cable is really the same as Apple original cable.It is really not easy to buy the same quality products at different prices.Good quality and low price,it is very reliable to use.I have used this cable for more than half a year.It is very reliable and useful.I will definitely purchase Heardear’s products again and I think I will recommend it to my friends this scarce commodity.[/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px] It can be said that in nowadays people pursue the low-cost and low-quality products, I was so appreciated that I can still use such a good material cable which also looks so small and exquisite to make charging and data transmission I really admire it.For this point, this product is very satisfying to me.  [/size]
[/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]First,if you are not short of money or you are a original-controller,we recommend that you buy the price of 19USD original Apple lightning to usb cable,of course,the Apple original cable from the Internet are many fakes, and the easiest way is to go to the official website of Apple Or Apple's official outlets and authorized stores to buy.It is difficult to buy an original cable online. [/size][/p][p=30, 2, left][size=14px]Second,if you are looking for a cost-effective product,we recommend that you purchase an Heardear’s MFi certified lightning cable.econd,we can check on the official website of Apple MFi certified brands: [url]https://mfi.apple.com/MFiWeb/getAPS.action.where[/url] you can choose to enter the brand or model to search (Note: There are many cables under the MFi certification but did not pass the certification of the Apple,we must check on the official website of  Apple).[/size][/p]

返回列表