返回列表 发帖

[兼职全职跑腿招聘] tech blogger wanted

Hello – BrainJuicer, the market research company I work for, is looking for freelance writers for a paid job.

The core of the job will be:

Every week, read, analyse and summarise a bunch of content.
Every two weeks, write a short blog post about one topic that’s come up in said content over the last two weeks.
So you’ll need critical/analytic skills as well as writing ones. Not a problem for people reading this I’d hope! Other specific requirements in terms of location, topics etc are down the bottom of the post.
It should take around 5 hours each week, so 20 hours a month.

You’ll work every other month for 6 months – three months in total. We’re expecting to pay about £400 per month (so £1200 for the whole project) – obviously you can sort out exact rates before you sign up.

A lot of web-era freelance gigs offer no money but lots of ‘fame’. This is the opposite - there’s some money but zero fame: you won’t be credited and you’ll have to sign an NDA before you start.

Specific requirements:

We need people either in or with a very good knowledge of China.

You’ll be writing in English, so you need to be good at that. The things you’ll be reading will be in Chinese, though.

You’d ideally be in your early 20s, and you need to be enthusiastic about tech, and knowledgeable enough that you have a working bullshit detector.

And that’s all I can tell you – if you’d like to know more give me an email on
amy.sherman@brainjuicer.com

Cheers

返回列表